Craft Beer Crate - FAQs
Craft Beer Crate
What’s included in the The Biergärten Craft Crate?
• 1 Steam Whistle Pilsner (473mL)
• 1 Steam Whistle Session Lager (473mL)
• 1 Steam Whistle Pale Ale (473mL)
• 1 Steam Whistle Lemon Shandy (473mL)
• 1 Fat Tire Amber Ale (473mL)
• 1 Voodoo Ranger IPA (473mL)
• Biergärten Pretzel Kit
• Milk Crate (additional $10 deposit)
• Festival Guide
• Festival Mug
• Optional purchase: Up to 22 additional beers from over 20 different Ontario Craft Brewers
What craft beers are available to choose from?
This year’s selection of beers are coming from a collection of awesome local breweries including:
• Amsterdam Brewery
• Great Lakes Brewery
• People's Pint Brewing Company
• The Collingwood Brewery
• Walkerville Brewery
• Stockyards Brewing
• Sawdust City Brewing Company
• Cameron's Brewing Company
• Big Rig Brewery
• Henderson Brewing
• Junction Craft Brewery
• All or Nothing Brewhouse
• Rainhard Brewing
• Granite Brewery
• Left Field Brewery
• Wellington Brewery
• MacLean's Ales
• Muskoka Brewery
• Lake of Bays Brewing Co.
• Indie Alehouse Brewing Co
• Black Oak Brewing
• Collective Arts
• Nickel Brook Brewing
Do I have to add 22 different beers to the crate?
You don’t have to! You can stick with the basic crate which includes 6 beers from Steam Whistle, including our Premium Pilsner, Pale Ale, Session Light Lager, New Belgium’s Fat Tire Amber Ale, Voodoo Ranger IPA and our summer seasonal, Lemon Shandy.
In addition, you can add up to 22 additional beers or, if only 5 other beers wet your whistle, feel free to only add those 5! Whatever your craft-beer-heart desires.
Can I add multiple of one type of beer?
You sure can!
Is there any LIVE programming available?
Yes, when you receive your crate, you will also get our Festival Guide. Follow along and be sure to tag us on your social media posts so we can see what you’re up to!
How many crates are available this year?
How it works
1. Get Your Crate - Begin with a crate that already includes 6 beers, a pretzel, and free gifts.
2. Add Your Beers - Add up to 22 more craft beers from a selection of over 40.
3. Select Your Food Items - Add some more delicious food to your crate, to enhance the experience.
4. Complete your checkout purchase.
5. Wait patiently for Home Delivery (or pick up).
Can I add more food to my crate?
Yes, after you have selected your beers, you can add more food from our Biergärten Marketplace (Sausages, Pizzas and/or spreads and seasonings).
Can I order more than one crate?
Can I add more than 22 beers to my crate?
Unfortunately, no. If you want more than 28 total beers, you’ll have to order an additional crate.
Can I remove the Milk Crate Deposit from my cart?
No. Every crate purchase requires an additional deposit for the milk crate. This deposit can be refunded when you buy a future crate (choose "Crate Swap") upon delivery. Or return your crate to Steam Whistle Brewing for a deposit refund.
Can I remove the Default Pretzel Kit from my cart?
No. The default pretzel kit is included in the price of your $39 craft crate. You can however add additional food items to your order!
Which items include tax?
All alcohol products (including the craft crate) and priced tax inclusive. Food items are subject to additional HST.
Shipping & Delivery
Why can’t I get the Biergärten Craft Crate in my area?
Unfortunately, at this time we only deliver to the GTA in Ontario. Due to legalities food must be included in your crate and therefore we cannot deliver fresh food over long distances.
View our delivery zones for more info.
I don’t live in your delivery area, can I pick it up?
You sure can! In shipping options, select “Local Pick Up” – you can grab it Monday-Sunday 12PM-5PM at The Roundhouse.